Thursday, February 17, 2011

Stupid viruses!

Over the past few years I have been exposed to numerous germs. In 2008 I switched jobs, thus becoming exposed to new germs. I kept that job until the summer of 2010. In 2009/2010 I had an internship at a hospital...new germs again. By being at the job and the hospital the new germs were not cooperating with the old germs from the job, thus 2 years of getting sick.

I graduated this past summer from graduate school, so it was off to a new career. In the summer I started one job (it just wasn't for me) so this fall I got my dream job as at a College. The problem, thousands of students...lots of new germs.

So I've gotten sick about 2 or 3 times already.

I don't get sick...I don't like getting sick...and now for the 3rd year in a row, I'm getting sick! I need to stay at places longer and not introduce new viruses if at all possible because this stinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment