Monday, April 19, 2010

My life is coming into focus

It is April 19

In 89 days I will have a graduation ceremony and essentially be done with my internship experience. In 119 days or so, I will be done with Graduate School. That's 4 months people...in 4 months I will be completely done with Graduate School.

I just took my certification exam on Saturday and have no clue how I did but that doesn't matter...it's done. If I did not do well enough to earn my certification and license, I will take it again in October.

I am still going to be a crazy person (50 hours at work, 20 hours interning and now 2 classes at school) but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I find myself laughing a bit more and not as tired. I find that I enjoy doing things (see photos of this weekends project). I am starting to think about a vacation!

What am I going to do when I have all this extra time back in my life?




No comments:

Post a Comment