Thursday, April 22, 2010

Manny's

OMG I went to Manny's for lunch today. I was so excited as it is soooooo yummy, but more so because when I go to Manny's it means I'm having lunch with Wagner and Doege.

I miss them.

I found out that when Doege was asking me if I'd come back to work there she meant for a job I had wanted before, not my old job. I should have asked for more details, but I know I'm better off where I'm at. Still, it would have been nice to work for my friend again, a mile from my house, but I'm only 3 miles from home as it is where I'm at.

Manny's day is always fun. I feel a part of the crew again. I love my current co-workers but there's something special about Wagner and Doege. Wagner was my old "work boyfriend", happily married man with two grown sons...we were just buddies. Doege is like a sister to me, again, we worked together for years, but it's more than that.

It was just great to see them...and hopefully we will do this more frequently because I really, really do miss them. Seeing them for lunch twice over the course of a year and a half is not enough time!

No comments:

Post a Comment