Monday, June 21, 2010

My attempt to clean up

This past week was a very intense week. I found myself picking up some habits that I was not happy with, and not treating my body with the respect that it deserves.

Over the past 2 to 3 weeks I've found that I have not been eating properly nor working out so that stops NOW!

In order to prepare myself for the next few weeks of excitement and change in my life, I need to begin with a cleanse. For the next 2 to 3 days I'm going to complete a fruit and veggie cleanse and drink only water and green tea (all fruit or veggie juice is ok too).

I am also challenging myself to a 7 day workout event (potentially a 30 day event, we shall see). I began this morning by doing a Jillian DVD and expect to do one a day this week. I may start going for early morning runs again as well, but one step at a time.

The goal for this is to put my body back on the track I would like it to be. I enjoy working out. I enjoy eating healthy. And I really enjoy how I feel when I do those things (plus how my body looks). So...start things off strong early this week, then hopefully complete a 30 day change (so when I graduate in July I look and feel FABULOUS!).

No comments:

Post a Comment